About the position:
Lanco LLC specializes in the buying, selling, trading, and appraising of used metal finishing, powder coat, mechanical finishing, and waste treatment equipment. We have been in business for over 40 years and have the world’s largest on-site inventory of used equipment in the industry.
Lanco is looking for an Equipment Rebuilder/Painter/Rigger Team Member. Hourly wage will be based on work experience and knowledge.
Our compensation package after 30 days of employment includes:
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonus program
- Health Insurance
- Company paid term life insurance
- Six paid holidays and time earned PTO
- Company match Safe Harbor 401K plan
Please respond by filling out the form below with your resume attached.
Potential candidates will be contacted immediately.
POSITION TITLE: Equipment Rebuilder / Painter / Rigger
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Dismantling, cleaning, rebuilding, repainting, and rigging of equipment
- Occasional out of town work with meals and lodging provided
- Loading and unloading trucks for shipping and receiving
- Package equipment for shipment which includes building skids, banding, and strapping items to the skid and stretch wrapping
- Adding new inventory by researching and inspecting items as they arrive
- Any other duties as assigned
- Ability to weld and do plasma cutting
- Forklift experience is required, and forklift certification would be considered a plus
- Ability to take equipment apart and reassemble it
- Rebuild knowledge involving electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and plumbing is a plus
- Good communication skills with a “Can Do” attitude
- Having the ability to be a self-starting, dependable team member
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good organization skills and capability of multi-tasking
- Detailed orientated
- Basic computer skills